About Roesner Real Estate Inspections
Greg Roesner—Certified Professional Home Inspector (CPI)®
Greg Roesner is the owner and home inspector of Roesner Real Estate Inspections. Every homebuyer deserves the opportunity to close on a truly great home for themselves and their families. That’s why when Greg arrives for an inspection, he treats the job at hand as if it it could be his own investment. By educating each client on the layout and condition of a property, Greg is able to convey what their future living space will hold in store should they choose to go through with a purchase.
The Intersection of Knowledge and Experience
Before he became a home inspector, Greg spent many years remodeling and building homes. From working as a laborer to serving as the superintendent of a construction site, Greg has been fortunate to experience the building process from nearly every perspective. For 11 years now, Greg has professionally inspected homes—combining everything that he learned from his previous career experience to offer a complete home inspection of superior quality.
A RIGID FOCUS ON QUALITY
At Roesner Real Estate Inspections, our commitment to each client begins with our rigid focus on quality. Our comprehensive home inspections are performed with an attentive and investigative mindset—imparting you with the knowledge to approach negotiations without fear of making the wrong decision. Contact us today to request an inspection.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) Professional Home Inspector #20911
- International Code Council (ICC) Residential Building #5297409-B1
- International Code Council (ICC) Residential Mechanical #5297409-M1
- International Code Council (ICC) Residential Electrical #5297409-E1
- International Code Council (ICC) Residential Plumbing #5297409-P1
- International Code Council (ICC) Residential Combination Inspector #5297409
- International Code Council (ICC) Commercial Mechanical #5297409-M2
- International Code Council (ICC) Commercial Plumbing #5297409-P2
- Post Tension Institute (PTI) Level 1 Unbonded PT – Field Installation #01397506
- Texas Home Energy Rating Organization (Texas HERO) RESNET Combustion Air Zone Certification #RC 0083
- National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF) Certified Pool/Spa Operator #CPO-438225
- National Swimming Pool Foundation (NSPF) Certified Pool/Spa Inspector #CPI-438225
- Champions Landscape Irrigation #22256
When he’s not inspecting homes, Greg enjoys going duck hunting and fishing.